Become A Rep
Are you looking for a work-from-home opportunity that allows time flexibility, growth, and the ability to be your own boss with unlimited income potential?
If You Are, Then Becoming a Luxx Linens Independent Rep may be the Work-At-Home Opportunity You've Been Looking For.
Luxx Linens™ was founded to help organizations like schools, teams, clubs, churches and other non-profits organize simple, fun and profitable fundraising events while offering high quality, in-demand products at affordable prices that provide big margins for the organization…and big earnings for our Reps.
Our Rep workforce is made up of highly qualified independent contractors from all walks of life who are at various life stages and who work when it’s convenient for them. But they all have one thing in common – they enjoy helping organizations raise money for a cause while offering quality products at affordable prices…and being rewarded for their efforts.
How Do I Become A Rep For Luxx Linens?
- Review the information on this page and make sure it’s seems like a good fit for you.
- Complete the Qualification Questionnaire.
- Wait to hear back from us (usually within 3-4 days or sooner) and make your list while you do.
What Does a Luxx Linens™ Rep Do?
As an Area Rep for Luxx Linens™, you will be responsible for the following:
- Introduce and present the Luxx Linens™ Bed Sheet Fundraiser concept to various qualified individuals and organizations;
- Work with Organizers to schedule the best Start Date and Completion Date for their Luxx Linens™ Bed Sheet Fundraiser;
- Prior to the Start Date of the Fundraiser, deliver the sales and marketing materials to the organization (all materials are provided by us, but you may have to sort them for distribution to classrooms, etc…);
- Collect all orders at the end of the Fundraiser and enter them on the Luxx Linens website; and
- Follow-up with the Organizer to see when they want to schedule their next Luxx Linens™ Bed Sheet Fundraiser.
And that’s it! It’s pretty simple and each Fundraiser generally only requires a few hours of work from the first email or phone call all the way through to completion and scheduling of their next fundraiser.
How Will I Know if I’ve Been Selected as a Luxx Linens™ Rep?
We will be in touch – generally within 3-4 days of your submission of the Qualification Questionnaire – to discuss the opportunity further and determine together whether or not this is a good fit.
What About Training and Sales/Marketing Materials?
We will provide you with all the sales and marketing materials and training you need. We’re only successful to the extent you are, so it’s important to us to make sure you realize your goals. To that end, we’ll provide you with all the training and support you need.
Who Determines the Hours I Work?
Luxx Linens™ Area Reps schedule their own hours and work when it’s convenient to them.
Here is what else you need to know:
- Most organizations you will call on keep normal business hours between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Most schools you call on are available between the hours of 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- While you are not required to work any set hours or number of hours per week to be a Luxx Linens™ Rep, we do ask that you make yourself available during fundraisers at the times the organizations may need you. This may include a few hours here and there on evenings or weekends.
- You should have the flexibility to be available to receive bulk shipments at the organization’s place of delivery. Basically, this involves meeting the delivery truck when the shipment arrives by commercial carrier and checking the order for accuracy upon arrival.
- Also, if you work a “full-time” job or have responsibilities that would prevent you from contacting organizations during their normal operating hours and/or when their contacts are available, this may not be the best opportunity for you.
Do You Provide Benefits?
All of our Reps are self-employed, independent contractors. Traditional employee benefits, such as paid time off and health insurance, cannot be offered. The main benefits of being a Luxx Linens™ Area Rep are the ability to earn a full-time income while working part-time from home, and the ability to schedule your hours and work when it’s convenient to you.
How Much Can I Earn?
There is no limit as to how much a Luxx Linens™ Area Rep can earn. As you share the Bed Sheet Fundraising Opportunity with qualified organizations, and they begin to schedule, you will find that you can earn several thousand dollars for just a few hours work. Once you schedule a fundraiser for an organization, that organization will always “belong” to you (as the procuring source of the account). That being the case, each time they run a bed sheet fundraiser with Luxx Linens™, you’re going to get paid on those sales. This can add up as you start to build a customer base that holds fundraisers 1-2 times per year (or more), and over time, you could end up with several organizations doing fundraisers at the same time. When this happens, you can make an “average annual income” in just a few months with only a few hours of work.
How Will I Get Paid?
Area Reps are paid based on the quantity of units (bed sheet sets and pillowcase sets) sold during fundraisers they are responsible for scheduling and managing.
Checks are distributed twice per month. They are distributed on the 22nd of the month for fundraisers that closed the 1st through the 15th, and they are paid on the 7th of the month for fundraisers that closed the 16th through the end of the month. You must submit an invoice by the 15th and the last day of the month for fundraisers managed during each respective period.
If you bank at our bank (Wells Fargo) or another bank that has a branch in the Alpharetta, GA area, we are happy to provide direct deposit. Otherwise, we can mail you a check or you can invoice us through PayPal (fees apply).
Will Working as a Luxx Linens™ Area Rep Replace My Full-Time Job?
That is completely up to you and depends on what your financial needs are and how much time you are willing to commit to securing and managing bed sheet fundraisers for organizations.
You certainly have the potential to create a full-time income while working part-time, but there are a number of other factors involved in making that type of decision that only you can consider and make.
- The legal ability to provide services within the United States.
- Residency within the United States.
- A quiet work area free from background noise and distractions during the times you are working.
- Access to a cell phone to make and receive calls.
- The ability to pass a national criminal background check.
- The ability to get to and from appointments, call on organizations at their place of business/work and occasionally deliver samples and/or marketing materials (so, ideally, you have reliable transportation).
- A Cell Phone
- A Desktop or Laptop Computer with Internet Access
- The ability to read MS Word, MS Excel and .PDF Documents and vew .JPG, .GIF or .PNG Images
- A Printer
- The ability to scan or photograph documents and upload the scans/images to the Luxx Linens™ Website.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL REP
- Professionalism – Luxx Linens™ Reps maintain the highest degree of professionalism while still being friendly and using persuasive selling skills.
- Self Direction – Luxx Linens™ Reps understand that as independent contractors, it’s their business and they are their own bosses. They value the freedom and flexibility and don’t need constant supervision, oversight and direction.
- Work Ethic – Luxx Linens™ Reps understand that hard work pays off, and go above and beyond in supporting the organizations they are working with by communicating and supporting them in a timely, effective manner that exceeds the organization’s expectations.
- Positive Attitude – Luxx Linens™ Reps understand the “performance” aspect of sales, marketing and customer service, and they work with enthusiasm and energy in their interactions with prospects and customers.
- Money Motivation – Luxx Linens™ Reps know how to focus on the actions that will optimize their business revenue, whether that is making new contacts and scheduling appointments to present the Luxx Linens™ Bed Sheet Fundraiser opportunity, or servicing and supporting their clients who are conducting fundraisers. They also understand that sharpening their communication, sales and marketing skills and increasing product knowledge while mastering their technique will result in positive increases in revenues for their business, so they invest the time and resources necessary to stay at “the top of their game.”